Acupuncture is a specialty within the field of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The first known book on acupuncture was written several hundred years before the birth of Christ.
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institute of Health and the World Health Organization to be effective in the treatment of a wide variety of medical problems. These include: addictions, stress, any type of pain, headaches, fibromyalgia, fatigue, menopause, menstrual irregularities, digestive conditions and allergies, to name a few.
Acupuncture helps remove blockages that prevent the body from functioning at peak performance. It is safe and effective and free from drug side effects and drug interactions. There is extensive modern scientific research on the positive benefits of acupuncture.
National Board Certified acupuncturists have over 2,000 hours of training and are Licensed with the Ohio State Medical board.
Additional Acupuncture Information (pdf files):
- › Know Your Acupuncturist
- › Acceptance of Acupuncture in the US
- › Acupuncture and Fibromyalgia
- › Acupuncture and Headaches
- › Acupuncture and Hot Flashes
- › Acupuncture and Neck Pain
- › Acupuncture and Shoulder Pain
- › Symptoms as Messengers
- › Cost Effectiveness of Acupuncture
- › Vahila Acupuncture and Massage Therapy Brochure
What is Acupuncture? [Video]